Digital Marketing Role, for shoe lovers.
Salary £18K – £22K
Digital whizz required to grow our online reach and drive sales through planned content marketing.
This is a very unique and exciting opportunity to join a small team as the in-house digital marketer for I CAN MAKE SHOES, a London based shoe making school looking to expand its digital reach. The role is responsible for handling the organisations multi-channel communication strategies.
As the digital marketer, you’ll need to:
- Drive traffic to our eBooks and use affiliate marketing and google advertising to promote them online (on and off our website).
- Create and upload new content to the website;
- Write, design and dispatch email marketing campaigns;
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals;
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
- Conduct keyword research and provide up to date SEO
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Contribute to company and industry blogs
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies;
- Develop an online learning subscription service.
- Keep up to date with current digital trends;
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities;
- Set up and maintain a blog to drive traffic to the website and create a diverse online community.
Since this is a new role within the organisation, there will be a 3 month probation period.
This will also be an incentive based salary, allowing the employee the opportunity to earn extra commission based on digital sales made as a direct result of the work they do. This is negotiable after the probation period has passed.
How to apply:
Send your CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org