Sandal Making Class
This is the longest running I Can Make Shoes course and has had a lot of upgrades over the last 10 years, It’s still one of our favourites though as its the only class where you can make a fully wearable pair of shoes in just a day.
The only thing left to do is book a sunny holiday!
It’s a great course to take if you are looking to have a try at some entry level shoemaking or even just an activity that’s a little different. The sandal making course is another one of our most popular courses for giving as a gift or for attending as a group.
Please let us know in advance if you would like to use vegan materials on the course.
See below for a full course breakdown.
1 day: 10am - 4pm
Want some more info?
- Create a sole pattern to ensure that your sandals fit your feet.
- Cut leather insoles and soles.
- Strap selection and style design.
- Strap placement / Lasting the straps onto your insoles.
- Fitting and size adjustments.
- Adding your soles.
- Finishing touches.