1. Trace and cut out the linings and uppers in your chosen material using the same pattern. *Remember to flip the pattern pieces to get left and right feet*
2. Glue and fold over the 5mm allowance on the toplines of your uppers.
3. Hand stitch your buckles to your upper pieces where indicated on the pattern. It may be useful to pre-punch the holes.
4. Match together the uppers with the linings and stitch together at the topline. *The 5mm trimming allowance on your linings will sit 5mm above the topline of your uppers.*
5. Punch the remaining holes into the straps & trim off the trimming allowance.
You're now ready to last your uppers directly onto your foot!