Packed full of easy-to-follow tutorials on everything from design and leather selection to construction, pattern-making and lasting. This is more than your average shoemaking book - it's the ultimate guide made specifically for beginners to get started crafting shoes from home.
Cutting through all of the industry faff that complicates the craft, this book is like having your own course tutor at your fingertips - except this tutor is over 150 pages packed full of the I Can Make Shoes secrets to contemporary shoemaking.
- Over 150 colour pages of pure shoemaking gold!
- What you'll need, general supplies and how to get set up from home.
- Practical step-by-step tutorials on shoe design, pattern making, construction of high heels, flat shoes and sandals.
- Step by Step photos so you know exactly how each step should look.
- Shoe design templates and tips on how to teach yourself to draw.
- Leather selection and what other materials work well for shoes.
- Industry terms, Tips & Tricks, FAQ's, and so much more - we really crammed it all in 😉