3 Day Intensive Shoe Making Course
Design and make your own shoes during our 3 day intensive shoe making course. This course is suitable for both mens and womens shoes and includes notes, tuition and all materials needed to make your shoes. In this workshop you will learn how to make a pair of shoes from start to finish, meaning that once you finish the course, you can gather a few supplies and get started from home. No heavy machinery or specialist equipment needed.
This course is a popular choice for those who are considering a career move into fashion / footwear but want to test the water before jumping in the deep end. Also a great choice for people who have difficulty finding the right shoes.
Please let us know in advance if you would like to use vegan materials on the course.
See below for a full course breakdown.
3 days: 10am - 4pm
Want some more info?
- Footwear Components
- Pattern Making (This is one of the most important aspects of footwear design, especially when dealing with factories)
- Construction of uppers
- Construction of uppers cont..
- Preparation of insoles and heels
- Lasting Lining
- Lasting Uppers
- Lasting Uppers cont..
- Sole patterns and sole attachment
- Attaching heels
- Insole socks and memory foam insoles
- Finishing touches.